- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Green vanilla yogurt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add yogurt and lemon zest.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Gradually fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
You can substitute Bisquick for the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.